Hello Skating families,
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the rink! We are so excited to be able to skate again.
Here are a few guidelines from the rink that they would like us to pass on to you before your first skate back:
Access within the SPC:
• The main entrance doors (front) will be used as entrance only. There will be two separate entrance lines created to allow for more people to pass through the screening process. Social distancing markers will be in place. The doors to the North and South of the main lobby will be used as exits only.
• Individuals are only permitted in the designated rented areas of the SPC.
• Access to the SPC will be permitted no more than 15 minutes before your
scheduled ice time and users must be out of their designated dressing room in
15 mins or less after leaving the ice to allow for cleaning and disinfecting.
• Access to upper spectator viewing areas will not be permitted at this time.
• NO food & drink allowed (individual water bottles for participants is the only
• Physical distancing of at least 2 meters (6 feet) from other persons should be maintained to the fullest extent possible while in the SPC.
• Limit the amount of physical contact as much as possible.
• Make every attempt to limit close contact with other individuals to 15 minutes or
Requirement for Face coverings/Masks:
• Face covering/mask covering both the mouth and nose is required to be worn at all times while in the SPC except it may be removed during indoor physical activity, or while using the shower.
• Participants engaged in physical activity are not required to wear a face covering/mask while resting on players bench.
• Any coach or team staff that is not engaged in physical activity must wear a face covering/mask while inside the designated players bench area.
• SPC staff will be required to wear a mask when there is potential for contact with the general public. Emergency protocols will remain the same.
If you are unsure of any money still owing please contact Julie @ NDSC.email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions or concerns,
We can't wait to see you back on the rink!
Your feet can learn steps, but only your heart can skate them.